Our Interview with Bree
Tell us a little bit about you?
I’m a proud wife & a mother of 3 beautiful children- Coco, Charlie & Leo. I love good food & wine, all things fashion & beauty, spending time at the beach with my family & am partial to a long lunch here and there!
If you could give us one piece of advice in life, motherhood or business?
If I could give one piece of advice in life it would be to stop, be still & enjoy these moments we are living in right now. As cliche as it might sound, one day we’ll look back on these days as ‘the good old days’- I try to enjoy the present as much as possible without getting too preoccupied with what tomorrow might bring, or when we’ll have reached that specific goal or future financial gain.
What accomplishments are you most proud of?
My greatest accomplishments are my three beautiful children. Nothing brings me more joy than seeing their little faces looking up at me every day- I’m so proud of them and feel so lucky to have been blessed three times over.
Which woman/women do you admire the most?
I’m so lucky to have so many strong, beautiful women in my life and they all inspire me in different ways.
- My grandmother; for being the most sweet & kind hearted person I’ve ever known.
- My grandmother in law; for being the happiest, most loving woman I know.
- My mother; for being the most amazingly creative & resilient woman I know.
- My mother in-law; for being the most hardworking, vivacious woman I know.
- My sister for being the most supportive, super Mum I know.
- My sister in law for being the most fun & business savvy woman I know.